Q: How do I book you for my wedding?
A: You can contact by email at email@example.com or by phone at (408)-963-8295. If I’m available for your wedding we can set up a trial at which you can discuss with me your ideas, share photos, and notes for your entire look on your wedding day. Once we have decided on the look, I will complete one full style/updo and take pictures for you as needed. Feel free to also bring hair accessories and a camera.
Q: How much is the trial?
Q: How much is the day of fee?
A: Brides=$175. Bridesmaids start at $60. Flower girls start at $25. Mothers, grandmothers, special guests, & junior bridesmaids all start at $45.
Q: How far in advance should I make my hair trial?
A: It’s best to book your trial at least two months prior to the wedding. I have done trials as far as five months in advance, but keep in mind the hair will grow which could change your style.
Q: What should I bring to the trial?
A: Bring pictures of styles you like along with hair accessories, veil, camera (to take pics of the different styles), and a deposit of $75. It can be check, cash, or credit/debit.(deposits are non refundable)
Q: How many styles are included in the trial?
A: One style is fully completed at the trial. An additional $50 for each trial after.
Q: How long will it take you to style my hair?
A: About an hour. At the trial we can discuss the time in more detail.
Q: I have no wedding party, will you book just me?
Q: Do you have an early start fee?
A: Yes. Before 6 am it is an additional $75 and before 7 am $50.
Q: Does my hair need to be washed the morning of the wedding?
A: I leave that up to you. Only you know the amount of oils in your hair, so if you have to wash it the day of please do. Just be sure the hair is dried and ready for me to start.
Q: What type of payment do you accept?
A: Day of the trial I accept cash, check, or credit. Day of the wedding I accept cash or check. For checks I require a valid drivers license, current address, and telephone number.
* Travel fees: 55 cents per mile round trip (to location and back), from San Jose
* Before 6am add $75
* A 50% deposit (brides’s total price) with contract is required to reserve dates (NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE)
* Dates are not guaranteed or held without a contract and deposit
* Lodging is required when working more than 6 hours
* Hotel parking fees will be charged to the contract or hotel room changes on the day of the event, if a parking fee is required
* Prices and information on this site are subject to change without notice