Thank you for considering me for such an important day of your life. Please see the gallery of my creations, and read the testimonials of my work. Feel free to contact me with any questions, or to receive a quote.
Below you will see a definition of my styles (which will be useful when you are deciding which hair style suits you and your wedding party best) and a price guide. Hair products and necessities for each style are included in the price. Prices do not include hair accessories such as tiaras, hair combs, flowers, jeweled hairpins, pearls, etc. If you would like something extra or out of the ordinary done to your hair please feel free to inquire.
Styles: (These may seem self-explanatory, but I have received questions!)
- Full Updo: When the hair is pulled up for a more formal look. It can be as simple as a ponytail, or as fancy as curls all over the top of the head. Many popular styles include French Twists, Knots, Buns, etc. Remember anything is possible, and this is my specialty!
- Partial Updo: When part of the hair is pulled up and part is left down. All of the above can be achieved with a partial, as well as curls or braids done to the hair which is left down.
- Formal Style: If you don’t want your hair up, a formal style will have you feeling like you just left the salon instead of what your best friend could do. These include Blowouts, Curls, Flat-Ironing, etc.
- Bride trial $75
- Bride $175
- Bridesmaids/ Maid of Honor $60-$85
- Mother of the Bride/ Groom $45-$75
- Junior Bridesmaids/ Flower girl $25-$45
- Mothers & Grandmothers $45-$75
- Guests $45-$75
About Travel Fees:
All bridal services are done in the convenience of your own home, suite, condo, or location of wedding. There is a travel fee outside of San Jose, CA which is $.55/per mile. All travel fees will be estimated in the quote.